Global personalized beauty products market: by product (skin care, hair care, makeup, perfumes and others), by gender (male and female), by distribution channel (online, beauty salons, specialty stores, major Stores, Supermarkets and Others) and by Region – Global Industry Sizing, Growth, Trend, Opportunity and Forecast (2021-2027)
The Personalized Beauty Products market report covers an in-depth analysis of market dynamics, business models, segmental / regional analysis, along with the respective market shares and strategies adopted by the major market players operating in the market. world. It involves in-depth analysis of factors influencing the global market and market statistics indicating market share / growth analysis by region and segment. The study of the report will present one of the most comprehensive analysis of the market, capturing all aspects of the Personalized Beauty Products industry.
Request to download an example of this strategic report: – https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/personalized-beauty-products-market
Custom Beauty Products Industry Outlook
The personalized beauty products market size is expected to experience a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period (2021-2027). Personalized beauty products are far preferable by consumers because they allow the selection of the combination, ingredients and formulas that best suit an individual’s skin. Custom beauty products are also affordable as they only cover the required product and additional ingredients are excluded. Advances in cosmetology are expected to propel the market growth during the forecast period.
Factors affecting the personalized beauty products market during the forecast period:
The increase in disposable income and the growing technological innovation with the ingredients used in personalized beauty products are supporting the growth of the personalized beauty products market across the world.
The increasing risk of skin allergies related to beauty products is increasing the demand for personalized beauty products suitable for an individual’s skin type, leading to the growth of the global market.
Growing R&D in genomics and the characteristics of an individual’s skin type will provide growth opportunities for market players during the forecast period.
Lack of awareness in emerging and underdeveloped economies and availability of limited branded personalized beauty products are some of the factors hampering market growth.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Personalized Beauty Products Market:
The COVID-19 pandemic has significantly impacted the growth of the personalized beauty products market due to the establishment of containment and the practice of social distancing across the world. This canceled several events, such as fashion shows and trade shows, which drastically reduced the demand for beauty products. Therefore, a substantial drop in the market value of personalized beauty products can be estimated by the end of 2020. However, with the end of the lockdown in various countries, the postponed events and fashion shows have been scheduled for 2021; Therefore, a considerable loss in market value will be overcome by the personalized beauty products market in 2021.
Scope of the report
The report presents the global Personalized Beauty Products market research based on product, gender, and distribution channel.
The market for personalized beauty products has been segmented on the basis of product –
The market for personalized beauty products has been segmented on the basis of gender –
The market for personalized beauty products has been segmented on the basis of distribution channel –
- In line
- Beauty salons
- Specialty stores
- Department stores
- Others (Pharmacy)
Personalized Beauty Products Market: Regional Perspectives
The personalized beauty products market has been segmented into five geographic regions: North America, Asia-Pacific, South America, Europe, Middle East, and Africa. In 2019, North America held the largest share of the personalized beauty products market, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. It is further estimated that North America will dominate the personalized beauty products market during the forecast period. Moreover, Asia-Pacific is expected to project the highest CAGR of the global market during the forecast period.
The major global competitors of the personalized beauty products market include –
The personalized beauty products market is highly fragmented, with many small players across the globe. Major Custom Beauty Product Players operating in the global market include –
- Avon Products Inc.
- Beiersdorf AG
- Kao Corp.
- L’OrÃ©al Group
- Mary Kay Inc.
- Oriflame Cosmetics Global SA
- Procter & Gamble
- Revlon Inc.
- EstÃ©e Lauder Companies Inc.
- Yves Rocher.
The Personalized Beauty Products Market report extensively analyzes the macroeconomic factors and attractiveness of each segment in the market. The report will comprise an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of the segmental / regional outlook with the presence of market players in the segment and the respective region / country. The information concluded in the report includes the entries.
Buy an exclusive copy: – https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/personalized-beauty-products-market
The Personalized Beauty Products Market report covers comprehensive analysis on:
- Market segmentation and regional analysis
- 10 year market size
- Price Analysis
- Supply and demand analysis
- Product lifecycle analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces and Value Chain Analysis
- Analysis of developed and emerging economies
- PEST analysis
- Factor analysis of the market and forecasts
- Market opportunities, risks and trends
- Conclusion and recommendation
- Regulatory landscape
- Patent analysis
- Competition landscape
- 15+ company profiles
The regional analysis of the personalized beauty products market includes:
- North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Philippines, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand, rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, North Africa, rest of the MEA
Access the full report description, table of contents, table of figures, graph, etc. – https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/personalized-beauty-products-market
Personalized Beauty Products Market: Target Audience
- Product manufacturers
- Manufacturer of beauty devices
- Research and development companies
- Hospitals and laboratories
- Medical research laboratories
- University medical institutes and universities
Main issues addressed
- What is the market size by various segmentations of personalized beauty products by region and respective countries?
- What are customer buying behavior, key takeaways, and Porter’s 5 strengths in the personalized beauty market?
- What are the key opportunities and trends for manufacturers involved in the custom beauty supply chain?
- What are the fundamental dynamics (drivers, constraints, opportunities and challenges) of the market?
- What and how are regulations, programs, patents and policies impacting market growth?
- What are the upcoming technological solutions influencing market trends? How will existing businesses adapt to new technological change?
- How will advanced technologies impact the personalized beauty product market?
- How has COVID-19 impacted the demand and sales of personalized beauty products in the global market? Also, the expected number of decrease or increase in the market BPS and the period of recovery expected by the market.
- Detailed analysis of competitors and their latest launch, and what are the top startups introduced in the target market? In addition, detailed profiling of more than 25 leading and eminent companies in the market.